The best way to honor significant women in your life this Mother's Day
There are 2,000 reasons why $189 means the world to Rose Haven.
Rose Haven serves more than 2,000 women and children each year. These are grandmothers, mothers, daughters and children in Portland who are experiencing domestic violence, homelessness, hunger, illness and other disruptive life events.
$189 PROVIDES EACH WOMAN AND CHILD A FULL YEAR OF...
• access to our day shelter & community center
• nutritious meals every weekday
• clothing, hygiene products and diapers
• sleeping bags, household goods and supplies
• personal voice mail, mailing address & internet service
• identification replacements
• educational classes & social activities
• one-on-one advocacy appointments
• information and referral for housing, medical & mental health services
• a better life
For Mother’s Day this year, we hope you will honor one or more of the strong and caring women in your life by making a donation to Rose Haven in her name. A special letter will be sent letting her know that you made this thoughtful gift on her behalf. Click here to make your gift. Be sure to include the name and address of the person you'd like notified in the "description" field.